Worldwide Coordination of Research and Development Activities
The globalization of markets, the regionalization of technical and scientific expertise, and the rapid change in technologies are forcing a global concept of education, and research and development.
The concept of "Glocalization," global products and services with local/regional adaptations, is gaining popularity. This is a critical task faced by many international businesses. Though it is difficult for local businesses to compete with global brands, yet they also need to conduct some research and development activities to address the needs of their particular niche.
There is an endless debate on centralized versus decentralized research and development activities. There have been numerous reported incidences of duplication of research and development work that has resulted in considerable waste of resources.
The aim of IMRTC is to bridge the gap between management, technology and industry through collaborating Research & Development activities around the globe and provide the opportunities to individuals, groups, institutes, organizations and businesses, a single platform for networking, sharing, and interacting with each other. The Consortium also offers individual researchers to publish their papers, articles and essays in its magazines and journals.
The consortium understands business ethics and the business entities' confidentiality aspects, especially when it comes to new product development and marketing, however the objectives of IMRTC are three fold:
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry in terms of human resource criteria, what the industry wants and what academia is producing, more like a concept of "Human Resource Glocalization!"
- To help industry find out the right kind of researchers and academicians in any particular country or globally for their new projects or ventures.
- To help academic sector and individuals find right kind of partners in case they have an idea or developed a prototype that can be commercialized.
IMRTC Training and Certifications
IMRTC believes that human resource training and development is a continuous activity and that "people are the most important asset" of an organization or an institute for that matter entire nation, the only asset that appreciates!
Learning is a lifelong process, there is a concept of 'learning organizations' however it is not the 'organization' that learns per se it is the people in the organization who learn! If organizations want their employees to be efficient and effective i.e. to be productive they need to strategically and systematically plan and administer the training and development programs.
The world is now called a global village, in this village only those companies will succeed and prosper who diversify their learning portfolio, use new technology for training, facilitate informal learning and provide more personalized learning opportunities.
IMRTC views training role from the point of view of “performance results” through identification of business needs, developing the knowledge base, the training event, application i.e. the willingness of individuals to apply the knowledge in their jobs in making decisions and accomplishing tasks for the company and continuous monitoring of performance thus ensuring that people develop the required skill set.
The IMRT consortium provides the platform for local training organizations to become a part of global training and human resource development community, share, collaborate and take advantage of the latest developments, concepts, tools and techniques, adapt and adopt them according to their own local environment and deliver the results.
IMRTC Training and Development focuses on the following areas:
- Leadership & HR
- Industrial & Quality Management
At present IMRTC offers two international certifications through their local country affiliates:
- Certified Administrative Management Professional (CAMP)
- Certified Technology Management Professional (CTMP)
- Certified Associate in Human Resource Management (CAHRM)
- Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRMP)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Co-Branded IMRTC Professional Certifications